Tennis Camp at
Team Eysseric Academy
Academy for the Development of Professional Tennis
Semi-intensive Camp - 5 days
This course is aimed at players who wish to improve their overall technique whilst only requiring an average amount of physical effort. Groups are made depending on the players level of tennis.
- 1h physical training per day
- 2h tennis per day (10h/12h)
- Accommodation not available (lunch not included)
"Competition" - Intensive tennis + tournaments - 5 days
This course is intended for players who want to invest 100% in a week of tennis with competition, to significantly improve their technique, tactics, physical and mental with immediate application in tournament and personalized monitoring.
- 1h30 of fitness training a day
- 2 hours of tennis per day + training matches
- 1 minimum tournament coached per week
- Lunch included, optional accommodation
Arrival/departure: The externals must arrive at Tennis club du Vignal at 8:45 on Monday morning. The interns (aged 13 and over) must arrive at the accommodation on Sunday around 17:00. Departures are on Saturday at 12:00.
Transport: Transportation on tournaments is provided by the Tennis Academy. Shuttle buses from the Academy provide transportation between the airport and the Academy if necessary.
Additional activities: Tennis de table, badminton, pétanque, water-polo.
Individual program - Intensive tennis + tournaments - 5 days
This course is reserved for players who want a program "hand-stitched" that will allow them to focus their training on specific goals with a dedicated coach.
- Needs analysis and definition of work targets
- Intensive tennis training : 4 hours minimum
- Adapted physical preparation with individualized tests and assessment
- Tactical approaches
- Personalized mental preparation